This webinar is part of MBA Education's "Mortgage Banking Management" webinar series with Garrett, McAuley & Co.
This webinar will provide mortgage bankers with the reasons why measuring financial and operational performance is essential to success in the mortgage banking industry. It will also address why benchmarking is important for all mortgage companies and bank mortgage divisions, and how the top-performing mortgage companies employ benchmarking to increase revenues, control costs, and minimize risk. And we've added new and updated material from last year's popular webinar.
Attendees who register for 3 or more Garrett McAuley webinars in the "Mortgage Banking Management" webinar series are eligible to receive a 10% discount off each webinar registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive discount.
Thursday, April 11th, 2019
We'll discuss the following during this webinar:
- Why setting goals and measuring financial performance and operational productivity goals is so important to success in the mortgage banking industry.
- How the top-performing companies use data to outperform the industry.
- The importance of benchmarking as a management tool to improve a company's performance.
- Where to find sources of benchmarking available in the mortgage banking industry, or how to develop your own benchmarks.
- Specific benchmarks that have proven effective at the top performers.
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
- Joe Garrett, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs and CFOs of private mortgage companies and banks with mortgage divisions.
- Mortgage company managers for production, secondary marketing, and operations.
- Senior managers and Board members for publicly-traded mortgage companies.
- Warehouse lenders, private equity firms, and others who provide funding to mortgage bankers.
- Analysts who follow the publicly-traded mortgage companies and banks with large mortgage banking businesses.
- Private equity firms that invest in the mortgage banking or mortgage servicing sectors.
Mortgage Banking Management Series
The Mortgage Banking Management webinar series is presented in collaboration with MBA Education and Garrett, McAuley & Co. Our goal is to help MBA members increase revenues, control cost and better manage risk. The series includes the following webinars:
1. Ten Things Your Company Must Do in 2019 (January 17, 2019)
2. Mortgage Lending in 2019: What the Heck Do I Do Now? (February 27, 2019)
3. Mortgage Bankers: Should You Join a Bank or Should You Buy One? (Tentative Date: March 14, 2019)
4. Twenty Performance Ratios Every Mortgage Banker Must Know (March 27, 2019)
5. Benchmarking Yourself as a Mortgage Lender (April 11, 2019)
6. Warehouse Lenders: Steps You Must Take in Today's Difficult Market (Tentative Date: May 7, 2019)
7. Introduction to Internal Audits for Mortgage Bankers (June 20, 2019)
8. Using Internal Audits to Detect Risk & Improve Profitability (June 27, 2019)
9. Bank-Owned mortgage Divisions (September 18, 2019)
10. Budgeting and Financial Planning for Non-Believers (October 16, 2019)