Advanced Servicing Workshop - August 2018 - Live Stream
Please note: **The live stream version is sold out **
Wednesday, August 8th - Thursday, August 9th, 2018
- Wednesday, August 8th: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM CT
- Thursday, August 9th: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM CT
Live Stream Information:
Participants will receive information on accessing the live stream closer to the workshop start date.
MBA Education's Advanced Servicing Workshop is designed for career-minded servicing professionals who want to develop or refine the strategic vision needed to move their career and operations to the next level. This highly interactive program delves into the various complexities within servicing, and provides students with the latest information, strategies, and data needed to succeed.
The Advanced Servicing Workshop is a two-day event led by MBA and industry experts, and covers topics including risk management concerns; current regulatory challenges and quality control; servicing financial management and profitability; and a presentation of the latest from MBA research staff.
Course content is delivered through a mix of lectures, team exercises, and case-studies that can be applied to your business when you return to the office. This course provides great networking and peer-learning opportunities and is sure to be a valuable career-building experience for AVP, VP, Director and Group level managers, as well as high performing individual contributors.
Participants can expect to receive:
- Timely information about economic trends and current regulatory issues impacting the servicing industry
- Updates on the latest in Servicing rules and regulations, including CFPB examinations
- A review of profitability, cost to service and discussion of cost containment
- Guidance and tools to achieve regulatory compliance and quality assurance in daily operations
- The opportunity to network with other industry professionals and share best practices with peers
- A foundational understanding of servicing finance to run a profitable servicing organization
- Best practices for managing vendors
Download the sample Advanced Servicing Workshop agenda to learn more about the program.
- Marina Walsh, Vice President, Industry Analysis, Research & Economics, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Dr. Thomas J. Healy, CMB, Chariman & CEO, Level1Analytics
- Mark Atencio, Independent Consultant
- More speakers will be announced.
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing professionals at the Group Head, Director, AVP and VP level with 2+ years of experience who wish to take their career to the next level in managing servicing operations.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.