Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - Friday, December 1st, 2017
- The course begins with registration on Day 1 beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- Class times are Tuesday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Friday.
- A light breakfast and lunch will be served each day.
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
One Federal Place
1819 5th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Please click here to see hotels in close proximity to the course location.
- MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here
School of Mortgage Banking II: Managing Profitability and Risk
School of Mortgage Banking II, Managing Profitability and Risk in Mortgage Banking, emphasizes effective organization and management of the production, servicing and secondary marketing departments for the purpose of controlling risks and maximizing bottom-line profits. This course covers developing new markets, production management, servicing portfolio management and valuation, marketing risk management and pricing strategy.
This course covers developing new markets, production management, servicing portfolio management and valuation, secondary marketing risk management and pricing strategy.
Download the sample SOMB II agenda to learn more about the program.
Who Should Attend:
Students who are not working toward AMP designations do not need to complete SOMB I to enroll in this comprehensive course. Only students who intend to acquire their AMP designation need to first complete SOMB I and pass the exam.
Speakers will be announced closer to the start of the course.
- MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.