|School of Loan Origination Workshop - Jacksonville, FL
Thursday, January 18th - Friday, January 19th, 2018
8:30 - 5:00 PM EST
501 Riverside Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Please click here to see hotels in close proximity to the course location.
Companies who register multiple people are eligible to receive 15% off registration fees. These orders must be made by phone. Please call (800)-793-6222.
MBA Education's School of Loan Origination I and II have become the go-to online, instructor-led training for many mortgage lenders. For the first time, MBA Education and our expert facilitator will lead a live, in-person version of School of Loan Origination geared towards Loan Officers who are looking to sharpen their skills. This two day, highly interactive workshop will provide students with tangible information and techniques to be more productive and produce at a higher rate. Students can expect to learn through a combination of lectures, group discussions, and breakout assignments.
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Mortgage products and their benefits
- How to most efficiently review and analyze critical forms and documents
- How to ensure compliance as they go through origination process
- Techniques for building and managing your production pipeline
- Tips for marketing themselves to potential customers and people who can refer business
- Taking a Complete 1003
- Analyzing Credit Reports
- Supporting Documentation
- Non-Traditional Products
- Value and Challenges of a Purchase Environment
- Being TRID Compliant
- Product Guidelines and Selection
- Managing Your Pipeline
- Marketing in a Purchase Environment
Download the course agenda to learn more about the program.
- Loan Officers who are looking to increase their production levels
- Loan Officer Assistants
- Production staff looking to move into an origination role
- Debra Killian, President, Charter Oak Mortgage LLC
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.