|Introduction To Mortgage Banking - July 2018
Tuesday, July 10th - Tuesday, July 24th, 2018
3:30 - 5:00 PM EST
This course will be held from July 10th - July 24th, 2017 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 PM- 5:00 PM EST
Full-time college students not currently interning with or employed by an MBA member company are eligible to take this course for free. Member interns are eligible to take this course for the price of $75. College students and member interns should contact email@example.com to register.
This instructor-guided online course provides an overview of the residential real estate finance industry as a career development tool for college students and those interested in changing careers, and as a training tool for interns and new hires. The course opens with an overview of the industry and covers Loan Production, Loan Administration, Secondary Marketing, and Operations and Technology.
- Attendees will learn a high-level overview of the various functions of the residential real estate finance industry.
- They will also learn about the various career paths available through each function (Loan Officer, Servicer, Title Agent, etc.).
- Attendees will benefit from personal interaction with industry experts via the IGOL format.
- Loan Production
- Loan Administration
- Secondary Marketing
- Operations and Technology
- College students
- Career changers
- New hires and interns
- HR staff and intern coordinators
- Peter Benjamin, SVP Mortgage Lending, Lafayette Federal Credit Union
- Lyubomira Buresch, CMB, President, Polygon Research, Inc.
- Chad Prelog, SVP and Loan Administration Area Manager, Wells Fargo
- Laura Kay Sheely, Account Manager, Arch Mortgage Insurance Company
- Steve Shoemaker, CMB, Director of Residential Mortgage Production, Synovus Mortgage Corp.