|Introduction To Mortgage Banking - February 2018
Tuesday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
3:30 - 5:00 PM EST
This course will be held from February 6th-February 20th, 2018 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 PM- 5:00 PM EST
Full-time college students are eligible to take this course for free. Member interns are eligible to take this course for the price of $75. College students and interns should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This instructor-guided online course provides an overview of the residential real estate finance industry as a career development tool for college students and those interested in changing careers, and as a training tool for interns and new hires. The course opens with an overview of the industry and covers Loan Production, Loan Administration, Secondary Marketing, and Operations and Technology.
- Attendees will learn a high-level overview of the various functions of the residential real estate finance industry.
- They will also learn about the various career paths available through each function (Loan Officer, Servicer, Title Agent, etc.).
- Attendees will benefit from personal interaction with industry experts via the IGOL format.
- Loan Production
- Loan Administration
- Secondary Marketing
- Operations and Technology
- College students
- Career changers
- New hires and interns
- HR staff and intern coordinators
- James Baublitz, Managing Director, Compass Analytics
- Kim Dybvad, Branch Manager, PrimeLending
- Adam Galbraith, Area Manager, PrimeLending
- Dawn Hooper, Account Manager, Essent Guaranty
- Bob Mansur, CMB, Senior Training & Compliance Administrator, Gateway Mortgage Group
- Armando Zamora, AMP, Compliance Director, USAA