|Introduction To Mortgage Banking - November 2017
Tuesday, November 7th - Tuesday, November 21st, 2017
3:30 - 5:00 PM EST
This course will be held from November 7th - November 21st, 2017 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 PM- 5:00 PM EST
Full-time college students are eligible to take this course for free. Member interns are eligible to take this course for the price of $75. College students and interns should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This instructor-guided online course provides an overview of the residential real estate finance industry as a career development tool for college students and those interested in changing careers, and as a training tool for interns and new hires. The course opens with an overview of the industry and covers Loan Production, Loan Administration, Secondary Marketing, and Operations and Technology.
- Attendees will learn a high-level overview of the various functions of the residential real estate finance industry.
- They will also learn about the various career paths available through each function (Loan Officer, Servicer, Title Agent, etc.).
- Attendees will benefit from personal interaction with industry experts via the IGOL format.
- Loan Production
- Loan Administration
- Secondary Marketing
- Operations and Technology
- College students
- Career changers
- New hires and interns
- HR staff and intern coordinators
- Tammy Butler, Master CMB, CEO, Fair Lending Diversity, Inc.
- Kim Dybvad, Branch Manager, PrimeLending
- Adam Galbraith, Area Manager, PrimeLending
- Dawn Hooper, Account Manager, Essent Guaranty
- Julie Messina, CMB, Secondary Marketing Manager, CNN Mortgage
- Pat Taylor, Managing Director, New Directions Consulting Services