CE: HMDA Implementation Series: LEI and ULIs
Date:Wednesday, July 18th, 2018
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM EST
** This is the second in a series of four HMDA Year of Implementation webinars. Each webinar must be purchased individually. Purchase of one webinar does not include enrollment in the full series. MBA members can receive 15% off if they purchase all four webinars. The promo code to use during checkout is GROUP15.
- CE: HMDA Series: 2018 Issues & Considerations: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- CE: HMDA Series: LEI and ULIs: Wednesday, July 18th, 2018
- CE: HMDA Series: Data Testing: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- CE: HMDA Series: Fair Lending: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
This webinar is complimentary for purchasers of the Compliance Essentials HMDA Resource Guide. Please contact Lisa Volb at Lvolb@mba.org for the promo code.
MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for all four HMDA - Year of Implementation Series webinars by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for a timely discussion on the latest news and guidance surrounding the new Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) rule. This discussion will focus on obtaining a Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) in order to generate Universal Loan Identifiers (ULIs) for reportable transactions, and will address questions from you regarding what you are still struggling with and what issues you are currently encountering. Leading legal and industry minds will be prepared to respond to your questions and share insights on the policies and procedures you need to be implementing in order to remain in compliance and run a productive business.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at Lvolb@mba.org by end of day July 3, 2018.
- Hear about the latest information on the HMDA rule
- Learn approaches and strategies for your HMDA implementation
- Gain insight into the challenges and questions that still persist
- Understand how legal and compliance experts are interpreting the rule and the latest guidance
- Use the information to benchmark where your operations stand and successfully manage HMDA implementation
- J. Eric Duncan, Associate, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Kimberly Monty Holzel, Associate, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Thomas Kearney, Partner, Akerman LLP
- Camelia Martin, Director of Member Integration, MERSCORP Holdings, Inc
- Amy Moses, Director of Marketing and Media, MERSCORP Holdings, Inc
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff Operations Personnel
- Risk Management Officers and Staff
- Quality Control Managers
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors
- IT Staff