CE: HMDA Implementation Series: 2018 Issues & Considerations
Date:Wednesday, March 28th, 2018
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM EST
** This is the first in a series of four HMDA Year of Implementation webinars. Each webinar must be purchased individually. Purchase of one webinar does not include enrollment in the full series. MBA members can receive 15% off if they purchase all four webinars. The promo code to use during checkout is GROUP15.
- CE: HMDA Series: 2018 Issues & Considerations: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- CE: HMDA Series: LEI and ULIs: Wednesday, July 18th, 2018
- CE: HMDA Series: Data Testing: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- CE: HMDA Series: Fair Lending: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
This webinar is complimentary for purchasers of the Compliance Essentials HMDA Resource Guide. Please contact Lisa Volb at Lvolb@mba.org for the promo code.
MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for all four HMDA - Year of Implementation Series webinars by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for a timely discussion on the latest news and guidance surrounding the new Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) rule. This discussion will focus on implementation, along with questions from you regarding what you are still struggling with and what issues you are currently encountering. Leading legal and industry minds will be prepared to respond to your questions and share insights on the policies and procedures you need to be implementing in order to remain in compliance and run a productive business.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at Lvolb@mba.org by end of day March 13, 2018.
- Hear about the latest information on the HMDA rule
- Learn approaches and strategies for your HMDA implementation
- Gain insight into the challenges and questions that still persist
- Understand how legal and compliance experts are interpreting the rule and the latest guidance
- Use the information to benchmark where your operations stand and successfully manage HMDA implementation
- Summer Lee Altobello, SVP Fair Lending and Fair Servicing Compliance, Mr. Cooper
- Michael Flynn, Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Leslie Sowers, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff Operations Personnel
- Risk Management Officers and Staff
- Quality Control Managers
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors
- IT Staff