CMF: Essential Overview of Business Income Insurance
Date:Thursday, June 21st, 2018
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM EST
For those interested in purchasing and attending multiple webinars in the CMF Insurance series, please use the promo code GROUP15 promo code to receive 15% off. If member companies are interested in sending multiple people to multiple webinars, please contact Jeff Schummer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Insurance Series Summary:
Commercial insurance is a complex and dynamic component of the real estate finance industry. In recognition of the training needs of our members, MBA Education has developed a comprehensive program covering the various elements of commercial insurance. In collaboration with Insurance Advisors LLC and Fortress Risk Consultants LLC, MBA Education will offer 13 webinars over the course of a two year period covering the following four categories:
1) Introductory and OverviewOur goal is for MBA members to develop a better understanding of everything from the fundamentals to the complexities of commercial insurance.
2) Types of Commercial Insurance
3) Commercial Insurance Industry Processes
4) Commercial Insurance Compliance
Essential Overview of Business Income Insurance Webinar Summary:
During this 90 minute presentation the speaker will cover the fundamental concepts of Business Income Insurance. Learn in detail how business income limits are calculated. What exactly is "Actual Loss Sustained," and just how long is a "Period of Restoration?" The concepts of Time to Repair, Resumption of Operation, Due Diligence and Dispatch, Extended Period of Indemnity and others will be covered.
The webinar is an indispensable guide to educate property owners, investors, lenders, servicing personnel and asset managers about the complexities of this insurance topic. Did you purchase or require enough insurance, and if there is a claim, will you recover as much as you think and how long will it really take to get it settled?
- Mike McDaniel, President & Owner, Fortress Risk Consultants, LLC
The schedule for 2018 and 2019 is as follows:
- Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance (February 13, 2018)
- Blanket Property Policy Analysis Insurance (March 27, 2018)
- Builder's Risk Insurance (April 10, 2018)
- Business Income Insurance (June 21, 2018)
- Force Placed Insurance (July 10, 2018)
- CMF Insurance Policy, Review and Boiler/Machinery Insurance (September 5, 2018)
- Overview of CMF Insurance Compliance (October 18, 2018)
- Self-Insurance, Captives and Fronting (November 14, 2018)
- Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance (February 19, 2019)
- Self-Insurance and Reinsurance (March, 19, 2019)
- Catastrophic Insurance (April 16, 2019)
- Ordinance or Law Insurance (June 18, 2019)
- Top Commercial Insurance Issues and Problems (July 16, 2019)
- General, Umbrella, and Prof. Liability Insurance (September 17, 2019)
- Overview of Commercial Insurance Compliance (October 15, 2019)
- Commercial Insurer Ratings and Property Claims (November 19, 2019)
Who Should Attend?
- Real Estate Owners & Investors
- Insurance Directors
- Loan Closers & Underwriters
- Commercial Servicers
- Asset Managers