|CFPB's Mortgage Servicing Rules - Deep Dive Workshop
Tuesday, February 6th, 2018
1:00 - 3:30: Servicing Rules Deep-Dive
3:30 - 3:45: Break
3:45 - 5:00: Experts Answer Your Questions
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
Attendees of both the National Mortgage Servicing Conference and this workshop can receive $50 off their respective registration fees for a total discount of $100. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this discount.
Attendees of this workshop can receive 10% off the Compliance Essentials CFPB's Mortgage Servicing Rules Resource Guide and 10% off the Compliance Essentials Successor in Interest State Level Reports. Please contact email@example.com for this discount.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for an intensive and interactive deep dive into the updated mortgage servicing rules from the CFPB. Leading experts will cover the ins and outs of the different requirements, and help provide you with the needed information to ensure your policies and procedures are in compliance. The workshop will be broken into two sessions, with the first half covering the eleven sections and the second half being opened up to the audience for questions and practical scenarios that compliance professionals are dealing with today.
Participants will gain an understanding of:
- The eleven requirements covered by the rules
- What the new requirements are and how mortgage servicers are impacted
- How to develop sound policies and procedures for your company
- Steps you need to be taking now to ensure effective compliance
- How to be prepared for a CFPB Examination
- Tools available to help ensure effective compliance
Panelists will speak to the following requirements:
- Closed-End Servicing Disclosures
- Payment Crediting and Payoff Statement
- Servicing Transfer
- Force-Placed Insurance
- Error Resolution, Information Request and QWR Policy
- Early Intervention
- Continuity of Contact
- Loss Mitigation
- Investor Reporting
- Successor in Interest
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing Compliance Officers and Staff
- In-house Counsel
- Internal Audit Staff
- Default Servicing Managers
- Nanci Weissgold, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
- Other panelists to-be-announced
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.