Black Knight Financial Services Building
Advanced Servicing Workshop - August 2017, Jacksonville, FL
601 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32204
Wednesday, August 2 - Thursday August 3, 2017
MBA Education's Advanced Servicing Workshop is designed for career-minded servicing professionals who want to develop or refine the strategic vision needed to move their career and operations to the next level. This highly interactive program delves into the various complexities within servicing, and provides students with the latest information, strategies, and data needed to succeed.
The Advanced Servicing Workshop is a two-day event led by MBA and industry experts, and covers topics including risk management concerns; current regulatory challenges and quality control; servicing financial management and profitability; and a presentation of the latest findings from MBA research staff.
Course content is delivered through a mix of lectures, team exercises, and case-studies that can be applied to your business when you return to the office. This course provides great networking and peer-learning opportunities and is sure to be a valuable career-building experience for AVP, VP, Director and Group level managers, as well as high performing individual contributors.
Upon completion of the course, students will get:
- Timely information about economic trends and current regulatory issues impacting the servicing industry
- Updates on the latest in Servicing rules and regulations, including CFPB examinations
- Review of profitability, cost to service and discussion of cost containment
- Guidance and tools to achieve regulatory compliance and quality assurance in daily operations
- Opportunity to network with other industry professionals and share best practices with peers
- Foundational understanding of servicing finance to run a profitable servicing organization
- Best practices for managing vendors
Download the sample Advanced Servicing Workshop agenda to learn more about the program.
Who Should Attend?:
- Servicing professionals at the Group Head, Director, AVP and VP level with 2+ years of experience who wish to take their career to the next level in managing servicing operations.
- Marina Walsh, Vice President of Industry Analysis, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Brian O'Dell, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Dr. Thomas Healy, President and Chief Strategy Officer, Level1Analytics
- Mark Atencio, Consultant, Former Chair, MBA's Loan Administration Committee
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.