Advanced Servicing Workshop - April 2017 - Texas
3001 Hackberry Road
Irving, Texas 75063
April 26 - 27, 2017
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM EST.
MBA Education's Advanced Servicing Workshop is designed for career-minded servicing professionals who want to develop or refine the strategic vision needed to move their career and operations to the next level. This highly interactive program delves into the various complexities within servicing, and provides students with the latest information, strategies, and data needed to succeed.
The Advanced Servicing Workshop is a two-day event led by MBA and industry experts, and covers topics including risk management concerns; current regulatory challenges and quality control; servicing financial management and profitability; and a presentation of the latest from MBA research staff.
Course content is delivered through a mix of lectures, team exercises, and case-studies that can be applied to your business when you return to the office. This course provides great networking and peer-learning opportunities and is sure to be a valuable career-building experience for AVP, VP, Director and Group level managers, as well as high performing individual contributors.
Upon completion of the course, students will get:
- Timely information about economic trends and current regulatory issues impacting the servicing industry
- Updates on the latest in Servicing rules and regulations, including CFPB examinations
- Review of profitability, cost to service and discussion of cost containment
- Guidance and tools to achieve regulatory compliance and quality assurance in daily operations
- Opportunity to network with other industry professionals and share best practices with peers
- Foundational understanding of servicing finance to run a profitable servicing organization
- Best practices for managing vendors
Download the sample Advanced Servicing Workshop agenda to learn more about the program.
David Tallman, Partner, Mayer Brown, LLP
- David Tallman is a partner in the Financial Services and Regulatory Enforcement practice at Mayer Brown LLP. He represents numerous residential mortgage lenders, servicers and investors, among other financial service providers. Read his full biography here. Read his full biography here.
Joel Kan, AVP of Industry Surveys and Forecasts, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Joel Kan serves as Associate Vice President of Industry Surveys and Forecasting for the Mortgage Bankers Association. In this role, he is responsible for managing the production of MBA's macroeconomic and housing market forecasts. Read his full biography here.
Dr. Thomas J. Healy, CMB, President and Chief Strategy Officer, Level1Analytics
- Dr. Thomas J. Healy has more than 30 years of unmatched experience in financial valuation and value modeling. Prior to the creation of Level1Analytics, Dr. Healy held a variety of executive-level positions at top lending institutions. Read his full biography here.
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing professionals at the Group Head, Director, AVP and VP level with 2+ years of experience who wish to take their career to the next level in managing servicing operations.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.