|Residential CMB Prep Course - June 2017
Friday, June 2, 2017 - Friday, July 21, 2017
This is a six-week Instructor-led Web-based course, beginning with an introductory conference call on June 2, 2017 and ending with a wrap-up conference call on July 21, 2017. This course is only available to individuals who are enrolled in the Residential Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) program, and recommended for those candidates who are close to, or have already met, their point requirements and are in the process of finalizing their exam preparation.
MBA Education's Residential CMB Online Prep Course is a six-week Instructor-led Web-based course designed to prepare Residential CMB candidates for the written exam. This Web-based course is led by CMB designees. One section of the Residential CMB exam will be discussed each week. Residential study topics include: Residential Origination & Underwriting, Residential Loan Administration, Residential Marketing and Investor Relations, Residential Financial Management and Strategy, Real Estate Law and Comprehensive Industry Issues. Each week will conclude with a section wrap up call for one (1) hour each Friday through July 21, 2017.
- Course Kick off/Introduction: June 2, 2017
- Week 1 - Section 1, Origination & Underwriting Wrap Up Call: 6/9/17
- Week 2 - Section 2, Loan Administration Wrap Up Call: 6/16/17
- Week 3 - Section 3, Secondary Markets Wrap Up Call: 6/23/17
- Week 4 - Section 4, Financial Management Wrap Up Call: 6/30/17
- Week of observance for 4th of July Holiday
- Week 5 - Section 5, Real Estate Law Wrap Up Call: 7/14/17
- Week 6 - Section 6, Comp. Industry Issues/Course Wrap Up Call: 7/21/17
All section calls will be held from 2:00 - 3:00pm EST each Friday
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IF YOU HAVE NOT MET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, OR IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT RESIDENTIAL CMB CANDIDATE
Who Should Attend?
CMB Candidates only. Those who have accumulated 145 points or more and are preparing to take the written exam within 30 days of completion of the course.