|School of Mortgage Servicing - July 2017
Monday, July 17 - Thursday, July 27, 2017
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
This hands-on instructor-guided online course is designed to present an overview of the basic servicing functions and the potential compliance risks of not applying appropriate processes. The online School of Mortgage Servicing is designed for servicing staff, front-line management, risk managers, analysts, auditors, and quality control and compliance personnel. The course is ideal for personnel new to servicing or with up to four years of servicing experience.
The online course not only reviews basic servicing functions and the potential compliance risks of not applying appropriate processes, but provides insights into how best to implement processes to minimize these risks.
- Escrow management
- Cash management
- Investor administration
- Collections and loss mitigation
- Bankruptcy, foreclosure, and REO
- Financial management
- Quality control
Download the sample SOMS Course Outline to learn more about the program.
- Week 1 - 7/17, 7/18, 7/19, 7/20
- Week 2 - 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/27
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing staff
- Front-line management
- Risk managers, analysts, auditors, quality control and compliance personnel
- 0-4 years of servicing experience
More instructors will be announced.
- Lead Instructor: Patricia Taylor, Managing Director, New Directions Consulting Services
- Holly Spencer Bunting, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
- Sara Taylor, Managing Director, TurtleBay Advisory Services
- Seth Sprague, CMB, Executive Vice President, Phoenix Capital, Inc.
- Mark Atencio, Consultant, Former Chair, MBA's Loan Administration Committee
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.