|Introduction To Mortgage Banking - September 2017
Tuesday, September 5 - Tuesday, September 19, 2017
3:30 - 5:00 PM EST
This course will be held from September 5, 2017 - September 19, 2017 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 PM- 5:00 PM EST
Attention, full-time college students: You are eligible to take this course for free. If you are interested in registering for Introduction to Mortgage Banking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide an overview of the residential real estate finance industry as a career development tool for college students and those interested in changing careers, and as a training tool for interns and new hires. The course opens with an overview and covers Loan Production, Loan Administration, Secondary Marketing, and Operations and Technology.
- Attendees will learn a high-level overview of the various functions of the residential real estate finance industry.
- They will also learn about the various career paths available through each function (Loan Officer, Servicer, Title Agent, etc.).
- Attendees benefit from personal interaction with industry experts via the IGOL format.
- Loan Production
- Loan Administration
- Secondary Marketing and the Investors
- Operations, Technology and Regulatory Compliance
- Katie Barulsen, CMB, Information Risk and Security Officer, Crescent Mortgage
- Peter Benjamin, Vice President & Manager of Mortgage Loan Operations, Burke & Herbert Bank
- Tammy Butler, Master CMB, CEO, Fair Lending Diversity, Inc.
- Dawn Hooper, Account Manager, Essent Guaranty
- Chad Prelog, Business Support Manager, Wells Fargo
- College students
- Career changers
- New hires and interns
- HR staff and intern coordinators