|Compliance Essentials: Diversity & Section 342 - Supplier Diversity, Transparency, & Self-Assessment
Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary for purchasers of the Compliance Essentials Diversity/Section 342 Resource Guide.Please contact Lisa Volb at email@example.com for more information.
On June 10, 2015, six federal agencies, including the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) issued Joint Standards for Assessing the Diversity Policies and Practices of Entities Regulated by the Agencies (Joint Standards). Collectively, the agencies support the goal of Section 342 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 (Dodd-Frank) to promote transparency and awareness of diversity policies and practices and encourage sharing standards to promote to the regulated businesses.
Join this MBA Compliance Essentials program to learn about Diversity & Section 342 and how you can implement policies and procedures in your workplace, focusing on your supplier diversity, internal transparency, company self-assessments, and compliance.
By attending this comprehensive overview you will learn about:
- Supplier diversity: procurement and business practices
- Using transparency to promote your message and examples of application
- Creating a formal D&I plan, and a practical demonstration
- Why you should comply with Section 342
- Kristin Messerli, President and Founder, Cultural Outreach Solutions
- Keesha N. Warmsby, Associate, Baker Hostetler, LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Operations Personnel
- In-house Counsel
- HR Managers