E-Mortgages(4): Electronic Documents & SMART Docs
Date:Thursday, June 15th, 2017
Time: 12:00-1:30 PM EST
- MISMO Members are eligible to receive the MBA Member price ($199) for the six paid webinars in this series. Enter MISMOWEBINAR upon checkout to receive your discount.
- MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for all six paid webinars using the promotional code GROUP15. MISMO Members can email email@example.com to receive this same discount.
MBA Education and MISMO are pleased to present a series of webinars on the digitalization of the residential mortgage industry. This webinar series will help individuals in your organization understand the opportunities, considerations, planning, and challenges that exist within the e-mortgage space. Individuals who complete the series will be well positioned to utilize their newfound knowledge to identify opportunities to implement eMortgages that complement the strengths of your organization. Each webinar will take approximately 90 minutes and will be led by a panel of MBA, MISMO and industry experts.
Each webinar will take approximately 90 minutes and will be led by a panel of MBA, MISMO and industry experts.
- E-Mortgages(1): Introduction to E-Mortgages:January 10th, 2017, 12:30 PM EST - 2:00 PM EST
(Complimentary to MBA/MISMO Members)
- E-Mortgages(2): Overview & Considerations:
February 28th, 2017, 12:00 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(3): Electronic Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals :
April 19th, 2017, 12:00 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(4): Electronic Documents & SMART Docs:
June 15th, 2017, 12:00 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(5): Electronic Closing (Electronic Disclosures, Electronic & Remote Notarization)
July 25th, 2017, 12:00 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(6): Electronic Vault/Electronic Note Registry:
August 23rd, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(7): Electronic Warehouse Lending and Electronic Mortgage Investor Requirements:
October 18th, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST
As the mortgage industry continues to migrate from a paper world to a digital world, more and more documents are being produced electronically. Loan documents, disclosures, even the note can all be produced electronically. And borrowers really seem to like the digital experience rather than reviewing reams of paper. This webinar will explain the concepts behind electronic documents, including use of the MISMO SMARTDoc®. The webinar will also review the requirements from investors and other interested parties, so you can be sure that you are preparing electronic documents that can be transferred to other organizations.
- Richard Hill (Moderator), Vice President of Industry Technology, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Rachael Sokolowski, President, Magnolia Technologies, LLC
- Charlie Epperson, Chief Technology Officer, SigniaDocs
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Operations Officers and Staff
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers