E-Mortgages(3): Electronic Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals
Date:Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
Time: 12:00-1:30 PM EST
- MISMO Members are eligible to receive the MBA Member price ($199) for the six paid webinars in this series. Enter MISMOWEBINAR upon checkout to receive your discount.
- MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for all six paid webinars using the promotional code GROUP15. MISMO Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive this same discount.
MBA Education and MISMO are pleased to present a series of webinars on the digitalization of the residential mortgage industry. This webinar series will help individuals in your organization understand the opportunities, considerations, planning, and challenges that exist within the e-mortgage space. Individuals who complete the series will be well positioned to utilize their newfound knowledge to identify opportunities to implement eMortgages that complement the strengths of your organization. Each webinar will take approximately 90 minutes and will be led by a panel of MBA, MISMO and industry experts.
Each webinar will take approximately 90 minutes and will be led by a panel of MBA, MISMO and industry experts.
- E-Mortgages(1): Introduction to E-Mortgages:January 10th, 2017, 12:30 PM EST - 2:00 PM EST
(Complimentary to MBA/MISMO Members)
- E-Mortgages(2): Overview & Considerations:
February 28th, 2017, 12:00 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(3): Electronic Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals :
April 19th, 2017, 12:00 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(4): Electronic Documents & SMART Docs:
June 15th, 2017, 12:00 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(5): Electronic Closing (Electronic Disclosures, Electronic & Remote Notarization)
July 25th, 2017, 12:00 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(6): Electronic Vault/Electronic Note Registry:
August 23rd, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST
- E-Mortgages(7): Electronic Warehouse Lending and Electronic Mortgage Investor Requirements:
October 18th, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST
Consumers love the flexibility of online and mobile services. Electronic signatures provide this flexibility. In the mortgage industry, offering eSignatures to consumers, along with the security provided by tamper evident seals, can greatly improve customer satisfaction. Adoption of eSignatures is also a great first step for any organization moving towards a more digital mortgage processes. This webinar will review the features and processes required to implement electronic signatures and demonstrate the integrity of signed documents. The webinar will also review important legal, implementation and business considerations.
- Richard Hill (Moderator), Vice President of Industry Technology, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Rachael Sokolowski, President, Magnolia Technologies, LLC
- Charlie Epperson, Chief Technology Officer, SigniaDocs
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Operations Officers and Staff
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers