|Commercial Loan Origination: Sales Training Workshop
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Grand Hyatt DFW
2337 South International Parkway
PO Box 619045 DFW Airport
Dallas, TX 75261
Companies sending multiple people can receive 15% off their registration prices. Please contact email@example.com for your discount.
Participants who sign up for this workshop and the Small Balance Portfolio Lending Summit can receive $25 off respective registration fees for both events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount.
Explore how to develop a successful business by learning well-established sales practices, identify what all participants in the transaction require, hone in on your individual marketing style, learn strategies that successful mortgage bankers utilize to close the deal and establish a competitive advantage. The workshop will be an interactive classroom environment with a combination of lecture, case studies and group presentations.
Attendees can expect to:
- Establish clientele and determine their needs.
- Develop a sense of confidence in sales skills and an understanding of specific markets.
- Establish strategies for utilizing your marketing style.
- Develop techniques for defining your competitive advantage.
- Establish strategies for maintaining relationships and gaining future business.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for individuals who have been in the mortgage lending industry for a short time and want to acquire the skills needed to be effective and productive in sales. Individuals should have familiarity of commercial property types, market lending platforms, capital markets, and real estate finance theory.
- Gail Griffith, Associate Director, Commercial/Multifamily Content, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Dan Phelan, President & CEO, Pacific Southwest Reatly Services
- Mike Keach, Regional Program Manager, Commercial Mortgage Group KeyBank