**Important Shipping Information:**
MBA uses a 3rd party vendor to print and ship orders, and therefore cannot provide overnight delivery. Please only select STANDARD shipping upon checking out. Thank you.
The first comprehensive multi-volume resource since the meltdown on every aspect of the residential mortgage business; for anyone involved in production, secondary marketing, operations, compliance, technology, and finance. Written for mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, and those in mortgage-related positions in large banks, community banks, and credit unions alike.
100% of proceeds from sales of these books go to benefit MBA's Opens Doors Foundation, which provides mortgage and rental assistance grants to families with critically ill or injured children.
Volume II - Operations, Technology, Servicing, and Compliance
- Designing the Loan Origination Process Design: A Call for Evolution
- Residential Mortgage Underwriting: Investment Properties, Jumbo Loans, and Self-Employed Borrowers
- Mortgage Fraud
- Quality Control Audits
- Working with Mortgage Insurance Companies
- Mortgage Cooperatives: Efficiency and Profits through Scale
- Lebowitz: Technolgy Past, Present, and Future
- Automating toward the Future
- eClosings and eMortgages
- Reverse Mortgage Technology
- The Pendulum of Regulation
- Fair Lending
- Mortgage Servicing
- Choosing and Working with A Subservicerr
- Residential Mortgage Special Servicing
Enter promo code BOOKS to receive special MBA pricing.