This webinar is part of MBA Education's Garrett, McAuley & Co. Mortgage Banking Management Webinar Series.
We've combined and updated two of our most popular webinars to help you start using benchmarking and important performance ratios to improve your mortgage banking company or bank mortgage division. We'll also explain how using benchmarking and knowing your key performance ratios will help you to increase revenues, control costs, and better manage risk.
If your company is an average or weak performer (or if you don't know this), this webinar will help you figure out why you're not more profitable or why you are losing money. Even if your company is a top performer, this webinar will help you spot the early warning signs of serious trouble ahead. This webinar will not just offer a bunch of ratios, instead we'll provide steps to develop an action plan and how to organize your management team to implement the plan.
The top-performing mortgage bankers measure their performance religiously. While mortgage bankers should be measuring dozens of functions in their businesses, their CEOs, CFOs, and senior managers must-know all of the key ratios for their companies at all times. Garrett, McAuley & Co. has developed a set of key performance ratios that every senior management team should use as a diagnostic tool for their company, and we'll share them in this information-packed webinar.
Date:Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Time:2:00-3:30 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- The importance of benchmarking as a management tool to improve a company's performance
- Where to find sources of benchmarking available in the mortgage banking industry, or how to develop your own benchmarks
- Specific benchmarks that have proven effective at the top performers
- Some key performance ratios that every CEO and other senior manager must know about their company and how to calculate them
- Why each of these ratios is critical if you want to improve profitability or reduce risk
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co
- Joe Garrett, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, COOs, and CFOs of private mortgage companies and banks with mortgage division
Mortgage company managers for production, secondary marketing, operations, and compliance
Senior managers and Board members for publicly-traded mortgage companies
Warehouse lenders, private equity firms, and others who provide funding to mortgage bankers
Analysts who follow the publicly-traded mortgage companies and the banks with large mortgage