Countless internal and external factors have to be considered by mortgage lenders who are trying to set their company up for success and growth in the years to come. Internally, origination costs remain high, closing times can still be at 40+ days, and customers can be scared away by the mountains of paperwork. External factors include affordability and supply issues, millennials dominating the first-time home buyer segment and driving the need for a high-tech AND high-touch operating model, and of course the ever-changing regulatory landscape. With competing priorities and often limited resources, how can companies begin to think about making meaningful change?
MBA Education and industry experts from CGI are pleased to provide a first-of-its-kind Disruption Day aimed at helping you tackle the big challenges head on. This intensive and interactive workshop is aimed at helping the mortgage lender accelerate change within your operating model, better define your business and digital strategy, and start innovating and designing transformative solutions for the future. Attendees will walk away from the workshop with more confidence and creative tools to drive change and take advantage of the disruptive environment.
MBA Education is encouraging companies to send multiple people to this workshop. To help reduce costs, companies will receive a 50% discount when registering 2+ attendees for the workshop. Please contact email@example.com for your discount.
Register for both this workshop and TECH2020 and receive $50 off each for a total discount of $100.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount or to register.
Sunday, March 29th, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
900 West Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Gain a better understanding of the strategic direction of the industry and your business
- Collaborate with peers and facilitators to identify key focus areas and potential target states for the industry
- Receive tools and guidance on how to think through complex industry and business problems
- Gain better clarity on your current origination strategies and how those strategies will need to evolve
Who Should Attend?
- This workshop is intended for companies originating mortgage loans and will not be particularly relevent for companies and individuals who support the origination process.
- Senior IT Executives and Professionals
- Solution Architects
- Heads of Origination Technology
- Heads of Production
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Those involved with implementing digital strategies and solutions
- Brian Hepp, VP, Consulting Services, CGI
- Karun Khanna, Senior Advisor Housing Finance Ecosystem, CGI
- Other instructors to be announced
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.