Never before has the role of the technology professional in mortgage finance been more important. The rapid changes, complex integrations, and opportunities to bring efficiencies, economies of scale and borrower satisfaction have never been more critical to lenders and the consumers they serve. The measure of success is no longer simply selecting the best systems and keeping them running. Today, a tech professionals needs to understand the critical business concepts and how technology can support the company in achieve its strategic goals. Without this knowledge and understanding of key industry developments, an ill-equipped IT department and staff may be the difference between a successful company and one that gets left behind.
It's not just about implementing or integrating the next shiny piece of technology. It's about having a seat at the table and helping guide your executive team into the future.
MBA Education is pleased to offer Decoding Single-Family Lending for the Tech Professional, a one-day workshop to help you gain a better understanding of the new business models and what kind of strategies provide the recipe for success. In this session, MBA will provide a basic foundation in loan production, secondary marketing, servicing, and highlight the latest in compliance issues impacting tech and your vendors. IT professionals at ALL levels and industry knowledge are encouraged to attend.
Attendees of both the Technology Solutions Conference and the workshop can receive $50 off their respective registration fees for a total discount of $100. Please contact email@example.com for your discount.
Sunday, March 29th, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
900 West Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Attendees should expect to understand:
- A common language that demonstrates an IT professional's understanding of business objectives and enables better collaboration and communication
- A working knowledge of the latest developments, regulatory requirements and challenges facing your institution today
- The opportunity to share with other IT professionals the solutions that are making sense, both operationally and financially
- The ability to influence strategic decisions relative to investing in and integrating IT and business priorities
- Foundational understanding of the key concepts in mortgage finance
- A new set of tools for bringing consensus to what may otherwise be competing perspectives
Download the workshop agenda to learn more about the program.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Professionals of all levels of experience including CIOs, CISOs, and CTOs
- Anyone seeking to gain a foundational understanding of residential mortgage finance concept
- Pat Taylor, Managing Director, New Directions Consulting Services
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.