|Advanced Servicing Workshop - One-Day Workshop at MBA's National Servicing Conference
Monday, February 25th, 2019
8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
MBA Education's Advanced Servicing Workshop is designed for career-minded servicing professionals who want to develop or refine the strategic vision needed to move their career and operations to the next level. Traditionally a two-day offering, MBA Education is pleased to offer a one-day version tied to MBA's National Mortgage Servicing Conference.
This highly interactive program delves into the various complexities within servicing, and provides students with the latest information, strategies, and data needed to succeed. The single-day version of this offering will be centered around a mix of lecture and group activities that will help servicing managers think through critical issues that servicers need to succeed in the current environment. This course provides great networking and peer-learning opportunities and is sure to be a valuable career-building experience for AVP, VP, Director and Group level managers, as well as high performing individual contributors.
What You'll Get:
Participants can expect to receive:
- Lessons on building efficiencies in servicing operations
- Guidance on how to think critically about valuations for your servicing portfolios
- The latest information on audits and quality control
- Best practices for third party vendor management
Who Should Attend?:
- Servicing professionals at the Group, Director, AVP and VP level with 2+ years of experience who wish to take their career to the next level in managing servicing operations.
- Thomas Healy, Ph.D, CMB, President, Level1Analytics
- Mark Atencio, Consultant and former Chief of MBA's Loan Administration Committee
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.