CE: TRID Expert Series: TRID 2.0 - What Are We Seeing?
Thursday, November 29, 2018
2:00-3:30 PM EST
** This is the third in a series of three webinars. Each webinar must be purchased individually. Purchase of one webinar does not include enrollment in the full series. MBA members can receive 15% off if they purchase all three webinars. The promo code to use during checkout is GROUP15.
This webinar is complimentary for purchasers of the Compliance Essentials TRID Resource Guide. Please contact Lisa Volb at LVolb@mba.org to register for the event.
MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for the three part webinar series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for a timely discussion on the latest news and guidance surrounding the Know Before You Owe Rule (TRID). This discussion will focus on what we are seeing post-October 1, 2018 implementation, along with questions from you regarding what you are still struggling with and what issues you are currently encountering. Leading legal and industry minds will be prepared to respond to your questions and share insights on the policies and procedures you need to be implementing in order to remain in compliance and run a productive business.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at email@example.com by end of day January 24, 2018.
The following information will be discussed at this webinar:
- Gain insight into the challenges and questions that still persist
- Understand how legal and compliance experts are interpreting the rule and the latest guidance
- Hear an update on the latest news from the CFPB, Congress, and around Washington, DC
- Use the information to benchmark where your operations stand and successfully manage TRID implementation
- Richard Andreano, Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Suzanne Garwood, Executive Director & Assistant General Counsel, JPMorgan Chase
- Richard Horn, Founding Member, Garris Horn PLLC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors