Monday, February 25th, 2019
Exact timing of workshop TBD.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive,
Orlando, FL 32819
All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
Attendees of both the National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo and this workshop can receive $50 off their respective registration fees for a total discount of $100. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this discount.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for an intensive and interactive workshop where we address issues impacted by the complexities of state mortgage servicing rules. Leading experts will cover the ins and outs of the different requirements, and help provide you with the needed information to ensure your policies and procedures are in compliance.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions for consideration, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at email@example.com by end of day February 11, 2019.
This workshop starts with a deep dive on the topics listed below, followed by a Q&A session with our panelists:
- Default Servicing and Debt Collection - presented by Anoush Garakani, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird LLP
- State Licensing - presented by Haydn Richards, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Property Preservation - presented by William Heller, Chair of the Consumer Financial Services Practice Group, Akerman LLP and Caroline Reaves, Chief Executive Officer, Mortgage Contracting Services
Participants will gain an understanding of:
- Requirements covered by mortgage servicing regulations
- What the requirements are and how mortgage servicers are impacted
- How to develop sound policies and procedures for your company
- Steps you need to be taking now to ensure effective compliance
- Tools available to help ensure effective compliance
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing Compliance Officers and Staff
- In-house Counsel
- Internal Audit Staff
- Default Servicing Managers
Exact speakers to be announced.
- Anoush Garakani, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird LLP
- William Heller, Chair of the Consumer Financial Services Practice Group, Akerman LLP
- Caroline Reaves, Chief Executive Officer, Mortgage Contracting Services
- Haydn Richards, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.