Live Class at MISMO Fall Summit in Mclean, VA
This course is designed for business and technology professionals who are currently (or who may soon be) involved in the consideration, planning, and/or development of a MISMO-based project. The course provides an overview of the core concepts related to MISMO: the MISMO organization, the MISMO standards development process, the purpose and organization of the Logical Data Dictionary, and the MISMO Reference Model. This foundational training will lay the groundwork for the successful planning and development of a MISMO implementation such as a data exchange or another project.
The course will be offered in a live classroom setting at the MISMO Fall Summit. Course activities will include readings, activities, quizzes, and discussions. Students who successfully complete the course will be issued a certificate of completion for their training transcript.
Course dates: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 from 9am-4pm.
- MISMO, the organization: Who we are and what we do
- Standards development process overview
- How to get involved in MISMO
- Resources and tools available to assist in a MISMO implementation
- Structural overview of the MISMO Reference Model
- Structure and content of the MISMO Logical Data Dictionary (LDD)
- Key concepts required to effectively use the MISMO LDD
- Navigating the MISMO LDD
- Difference between a container and a data point
- Concepts of the MISMO Reference Model: Containers, relationships and navigation
Who Should Attend?
Employees of lenders, servicers, service bureaus, service providers, government agencies, GSEs, LOS vendors, document companies, eServices, professional services firms, consultants and other vendors in the mortgage industry who are considering, planning, or developing a MISMO based data exchange, product or transformation project.
If your company interacts with the GSEs and you currently or soon will be required to provide data to the GSEs under the Uniform Mortgage Data Program (UMDP), this is the class for you!
- Online registration for MISMO Fundamentals will close at 5pm ET on Friday, September 21, 2018.
- Requests for participant transfers must be received by Monday, September 17, 2018 at 6pm ET. Only registered participants are eligible to receive course credit and access on-line course materials.
Discount for MISMO Members and Government Employees
Please note there is $200 discount for MISMO members and government employees. To obtain the promo code (to be used when you check out), send an email to INFO@MISMO.org email@example.com