|School of Loan Origination II IGOL - November 2017
Tuesday, November 28 - Thursday, December 14, 2017
- 12:00 - 1:30 PM EST on the dates of the course.
- Courses run Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday for the first week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the second week, and then Tuesday and Thursday for the third week.
- Week 1: 11/28, 11/30, 12/1
- Week 2: 12/4, 12/6, 12/8
- Week 3: 12/12, 12/14
MBA Education's School of Loan Origination (SOLO) II is a multi-week instructor-guided online course designed to increase high-level competencies for mortgage professionals with one to three years of residential mortgage origination experience. This live, online, and highly interactive course builds on the foundational concepts taught in School of Loan Origination and gives originators the tools and knowledge needed to grow their production to the next level.
Topics and content taught in School of Loan Origination II also have applicability for processors, loan assistants, and other employees that support the production business. Through a mix of live presentations, group discussions and case studies, students can expect to gain a thorough understanding of the latest regulations impacting mortgage production, products and pricing available in the marketplace, the documents needed to complete a quality loan package, and communication techniques to sell yourself and increase your purchase business.
The objective of School of Loan Origination II is simple, that is, to help you increase your business. Students who take this class will have a leg up when it comes to navigating the regulatory environment, communicating with customers and support staff, and marketing themselves to potential lead sources.
- Introduction and Overview
- Product Guidelines and Selection
- Pricing Interest Rates and Risk
- TRID Compliance
- Documenting the File and Calculating Income
- Case Study Wrap-Up
- Value and Challenges of Purchases
- Managing and Marketing Your Pipeline
Download the sample SOLO II Course Outline to learn more about the program.
Who Should Attend?
- Mortgage Loan Officers with 1 - 3 years of experience in the position.
- MLO Assistants
- Debra Killian, President, Charter Oak Lending Group LLC
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.