Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - I
Date:Monday, July 16th, 2018
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Diversity & Inclusion Series Summary:
Join MBA Education for an ongoing webinar series focused on Diversity and Inclusion. This complimentary series is complimentary to MBA members and will bring together industry leaders for in-depth and actionable discussions on organizational and market outreach diversity and inclusion initiatives. Over the course of the series, you will hear directly from the change makers who are leading successful efforts within their companies and throughout the mortgage banking industry. Whether you have made a commitment to diversity and inclusion at your company or you are looking to learn more about successful initiatives and lessons learned, this webinar series is for you.
Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - 3 Part Series:
Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - Part I:
Monday, July 16th, 2018
Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - Part II:
Monday, July 23rd, 2018
Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - Part III:
Tuesday, July 31st, 2018
Part I Summary:
¾ of future household formations will be minority, 40% of which will be Latino*! In an environment when margins are compressing and lenders are looking to replace lost revenue lines, it makes sense to explore new markets and business development. The Latino market is a mega market opportunity for homeownership but few companies know how to approach it. This 3 part webinar series will take a deep dive into best practices and strategies to approach your market outreach initiatives from start to finish.
*Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies
Attendees will understand:
- The 5 key areas of consideration when developing an external diversity and inclusion plan (People, Product, Place, Promotion and Presence)
- Stakeholders that need to be involved and other resource considerations
- Determining existing strengths and areas for improvement
- Common challenges to developing market outreach diversity and inclusion projects/initiatives across the mortgage industry
Maria Vergara, President, NAHREP Consulting Services
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Heads of Sales
- Production Managers
- Anyone currently involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives, or anyone interested in getting more involved.