D&I: Organizational ROI "Return on Inclusion" - Part III
Date:Wednesday, August 1st, 2018
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Diversity & Inclusion Series Summary:
Join MBA Education for an ongoing webinar series focused on Diversity and Inclusion. This complimentary series is complimentary to MBA members and will bring together industry leaders for in-depth and actionable discussions on organizational and market outreach diversity and inclusion initiatives. Over the course of the series, you will hear directly from the change makers who are leading successful efforts within their companies and throughout the mortgage banking industry. Whether you have made a commitment to diversity and inclusion at your company or you are looking to learn more about successful initiatives and lessons learned, this webinar series is for you.
D&I: Organizational ROI "Return on Inclusion" - 3 Part Series:
- D&I: Organizational ROI - Part I - Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- D&I: Organizational ROI - Part II - Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- D&I: Organizational ROI - Part III - Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Part III Summary:
Join MBA Education for the final "Return on Inclusion" session in a three part webinar series aimed at helping mortgage lenders understand the various elements that go into developing, implementing and analyzing organizational diversity and inclusion initiatives. This session will help your company understand how to measure the plan that has been implemented, and measures that can be taken to fine tune the plan as needed.
Some considerations that will be discussed include:
- Metrics available to measure success
- Key indicators of success and potential red flags
- The need for constant monitoring and when to refine the plan or make adjustments
- Communicating results to various parties include Boards, management, and staff
Charmaine Brown, Director of Diversity and Inclusion, Fannie Mae
Who Should Attend?
Anyone currently involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives, or anyone interested in getting more involved.