Date:Thursday, March 29th, 2018
Time: 12:00-1:30 PM EST
MISMO members are eligible to receive MBA member pricing for this individual webinar ($199) by entering the promo code MISMO80 upon checkout to receive this discount.
Register for all five paid webinars and receive 40% off.
MBA and MISMO Members: Enter the promo code GROUP40 upon checkout to receive this discount.
MISMO Only Members: To receive 40% off all five paid webinars, please email us at email@example.com.
Every industry is experiencing profound change as companies seek out new ways to utilize digital technologies to upend existing business models and create new opportunities. The residential mortgage industry is no different as digitalization is occurring across our entire industry. MBA Education and MISMO are pleased to present a series of webinars on the digitalization of the residential mortgage industry. This webinar series will help individuals in your organization understand the opportunities, considerations, planning, and challenges that exist within the "e" mortgage space. Individuals who complete the series will be well positioned to utilize their newfound knowledge to identify opportunities to implement eMortgages that complement the strengths of your organization.
Each webinar will take approximately 90 minutes and will be led by a panel of MBA, MISMO and industry experts.
- E-Mortgages(1): Overview & Considerations (Complimentary Webinar):
March 8th, 2018
- E-Mortgages(2): E-Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals:
March 15th, 2018
- E-Mortgages(3): E-Documents & SMART Docs:
March 22nd, 2018
- E-Mortgages(4): E-Closings:
March 29th, 2018
- E-Mortgages(5): E-Vault/E-Note Registry:
April 5th, 2018
- E-Mortgages(6): E-Warehouse Lending & E-Investor Requirements:
April 12th, 2018
E-Mortgages(4): E-Closings Summary:
Old school mortgage closings, where everyone trudges to the closing agent office to review and sign a stack of documents, are starting to give way to electronic closings. And why not? Electronic Closings (eClosings) are much easier for consumers, lenders, and closing agents. It might even be easier for the notary, through electronic notarization. The flexibility of an eClosing still contains all of the necessary controls to ensure a legal, secure origination. This webinar will cover all components that may be included in an electronic closing including streamlined communications, tracking to ensure delivery, receipt and acknowledgement of documents, electronic/remote notarization, and electronic property recording.
- Charlie Epperson, Chief Technology Officer, MRN3
- Nancy G. Pratt, Vice President, Business Relationships and Government Affairs, Pavaso
- Brenda Clem, CMB, eWarehouse Director, Street Resource Group, Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy