CMF Insurance: Blanket Property Policy Insurance Analysis
Date:Tuesday, March 27th, 2018
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM EST
To receive discounted pricing by registering for multiple webinars (two or more) in this series or to receive group pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the cost for each individual webinar in the series is $199 (members)/$279 (non-members).
Commercial Insurance Series Summary:
Commercial insurance is a complex and dynamic component of the real estate finance industry. In recognition of the training needs of our members, MBA Education has developed a comprehensive program covering the various elements of commercial insurance. In collaboration with Insurance Advisors LLC and Fortress Risk Consultants LLC, MBA Education will offer 13 webinars over the course of a two year period covering the following four categories:
1) Introductory and OverviewOur goal is for MBA members to develop a better understanding of everything from the fundamentals to the complexities of commercial insurance.
2) Types of Commercial Insurance
3) Commercial Insurance Industry Processes
4) Commercial Insurance Compliance
Blanket Property Policy Insurance Analysis Webinar Summary:
This webinar will cover the following topics: how blanket property policies are designed and constructed; how limits and deductibles are determined; how to determine concentrations of risk and whether the blanket policy has enough coverage; how to report replacement cost and business income/rent loss values; how to evaluate catastrophic perils versus "all other perils"; how to evaluate carrier ratings for blanket layered programs; and much more. This webinar will also discuss liability blanket policies and what to look for.
- Bernard M. Brown, CPCU, President of Insurance Advisors LLC
- Kevin J. Madden, CPCU, ARM, Managing Director and head of the Real Estate Practice at AON
- Meribeth Fisher, CPCU, Manager of Transactions, Insurance Advisors LLC
The schedule for 2018 and 2019 is as follows:
- Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance (February 13, 2018)
- Blanket Property Policy Analysis Insurance (March 27, 2018)
- Builder's Risk Insurance (April 10, 2018)
- Business income Insurance (June 21, 2018)
- Force Placed Insurance (July 10, 2018)
- CMF Insurance Policy, Review and Boiler/Machinery Insurance (September 5, 2018)
- Overview of CMF Insurance Compliance (October 18, 2018)
- Self-Insurance, Captives and Fronting (November 14, 2018)
- Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance (February - Exact Date TBD)
- Lender/Force Placed Insurance (March - Exact Date TBD)
- Catastrophic Insurance (April - Exact Date TBD)
- Ordinance or Law Insurance (June - Exact Date TBD)
- Top Commercial Insurance Issues and Problems (July - Exact Date TBD)
- General, Umbrella, and Prof. Liability Insurance (September - Exact Date TBD)
- Overview of Commercial Insurance Compliance (October - Exact Date TBD)
- Commercial Insurer Ratings and Property Claims (November - Exact Date TBD)
Who Should Attend?
Loan closers, servicers and others concerned with insurance matters, such as attorneys and consultants who work within the real estate industry.