CFPB's Mortgage Servicing Rules Deep Dive Workshop - Los Angeles, CA
Sunday, April 29th, 2018
Class is held from 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM PT
JW Marriott LA Live
900 W Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90015
All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
Attendees of both the Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference and this workshop can receive $50 off their respective registration fees for a total discount of $100. Please contact email@example.com for this discount.
Attendees of this workshop can receive 10% off the Compliance Essentials CFPB's Mortgage Servicing Rules Resource Guide and 10% off the Compliance Essentials Successor in Interest State Level Reports.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for an intensive and interactive workshop where we address issues impacted by the updated mortgage servicing rules from the CFPB. Leading experts will cover the ins and outs of the different requirements, and help provide you with the needed information to ensure your policies and procedures are in compliance.
This workshop starts with a deep dive into the topics listed below, followed by a Q&A session; and will end with one-on-one office hours with the panelists to address individual questions or issues:
- Successors in Interest – presented by Nanci Weissgold, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
- Acceleration/Loss Mitigation – presented by Tobias Moon, Partner, Consumer Financial Services Practice Group, Akerman LLP
- Periodic Statements/Bankruptcy – presented by Jonathan Kolodziej, Associate, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions for consideration, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day April 20, 2018.
Please note this workshop is separate from the Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference's Mortgage Servicing Rules Interactive Session, which takes place immediately beforehand.
Tentative Agenda (timing is subject to change):
2:00-3:45 - Deep Dive with Q&A
3:45-4:30 - Office Hours
Participants will gain an understanding of:
- Requirements covered by mortgage servicing regulations
- What the requirements are and how mortgage servicers are impacted
- How to develop sound policies and procedures for your company
- Steps you need to be taking now to ensure effective compliance
- Tools available to help ensure effective compliance
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing Compliance Officers and Staff
- In-house Counsel
- Internal Audit Staff
- Default Servicing Managers
- Jonathan Kolodziej, Associate, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Tobias Moon, Partner, Consumer Financial Services Practice Group, Akerman LLP
- Nanci Weissgold, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.