|Foundational Concepts in Residential Mortgage Servicing - February 2018 - Texas
Tuesday, February 6th, 2018
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Attendees of both the National Mortgage Servicing Conference and this workshop can receive $50 off their respective registration fees for a total discount of $100. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this discount.
Foundational Concepts in Residential Mortgage Servicing is designed to present a comprehensive overview of the elements, departments, and players in residential mortgage servicing. Drawn from content presented in MBA Education's online School of Mortgage Servicing, this workshop is an excellent opportunity for front-line staff to get a grounding in the key concepts, regulations, and latest challenges facing servicing operations today. The workshop will not only review basic servicing functions and the potential compliance risks of not applying appropriate processes, but provides insights into how best to implement processes to minimize these risks.
This full day workshop is designed for servicing staff, front-line management, risk managers, QA staff, and anyone serving mortgage servicing departments. While the content is geared towards personnel with zero to four years of mortgage servicing experience, all levels of experience are welcome to attend. Whether you are attending MBA's National Mortgage Servicing Conference or not, this workshop is an excellent opportunity to hear from industry experts and connect with your peers.
This workshop will highlight the following areas of residential mortgage servicing:
- Escrow management
- Cash management
- Investor administration
- Collections and loss mitigation
- Bankruptcy, foreclosure, and REO
- Financial management
- Quality control
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing staff with 0-4 years experience
- Customer Service Representatives
- Collections Specialists
- Default Support
- Mortgage Servicing Auditors
- Front-line management
- Compliance personnel
- Anyone seeking to gain a foundational understanding of residential mortgage servicing.
- Pat Taylor, Managing Director, New Directions Consulting Services
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.