Live webinar held on March 29, 2018.
MISMO Members: Enter the promo code MISMO30 upon checkout to receive MBA Member pricing.
MBA and MISMO Members can receive 15% off by registering for the entire webinar recording series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
Old school mortgage closings, where everyone trudges to the closing agent office to review and sign a stack of documents, are starting to give way to electronic closings. And why not? Electronic Closings (eClosings) are much easier for consumers, lenders, and closing agents. It might even be easier for the notary, through electronic notarization. The flexibility of an eClosing still contains all of the necessary controls to ensure a legal, secure origination. This webinar will cover all components that may be included in an electronic closing including streamlined communications, tracking to ensure delivery, receipt and acknowledgement of documents, electronic/remote notarization, and electronic property recording.
Every industry is experiencing profound change as companies seek out new ways to utilize digital technologies to upend existing business models and create new opportunities. The residential mortgage industry is no different as digitalization is occurring across our entire industry. MBA Education and MISMO are pleased to present a series of webinars on the digitalization of the residential mortgage industry. This webinar series will help individuals in your organization understand the opportunities, considerations, planning, and challenges that exist within the "e" mortgage space. Individuals who complete the series will be well positioned to utilize their newfound knowledge to identify opportunities to implement eMortgages that complement the strengths of your organization.
- E-Mortgages(A): Overview & Considerations (Complimentary)
- E-Mortgages(B): E-Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals
- E-Mortgages(C): E-Documents & SMART Docs
- E-Mortgages(D): E-Closings
- E-Mortgages(E): E-Vault/E-Note Registry
- E-Mortgages(F): E-Warehouse Lending & E-Investor Requirements
- Charlie Epperson, Chief Technology Officer, MRN3
- Nancy G. Pratt, Vice President, Business Relationships and Government Affairs, Pavaso
- Brenda Clem, CMB, eWarehouse Director, Street Resource Group, Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy