Live webinar held on March 21, 2017.
MISMO members can purchase this product at the MBA member price. Please contact email@example.com for your promo code.
MBA Education, MISMO, and industry leaders have partnered to provide the new HMDA Data Point webinar recording series, which is designed to help participants navigate through the complexities of complying with the rule by providing legal/policy and implementation considerations for each data point that must be reported under the HMDA Rule. The webinar recordings also provide tips to reduce development time for organizations already reporting the same data elsewhere.
An introductory session, which covers the series overview; general legal/policy; implementation and MISMO considerations for HMDA reporting, will be included with your purchase.
This purchase is for the webinar recording focused on Property Information, which covers the following data points:
- Property Location
- Construction Method
- Occupancy Type
- Property Address
- Property Value
- Manufactured Home Information (Secured Property Type and Land Property Interest)
- Total Units
- Multifamily Affordable Units
Length of Recording: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Jan Davis, Vice President, MISMO
- Kimberly Monty Holzel, Associate, Consumer Financial Services, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Ellen Rose, Senior Director of Process Engineering & Regulatory Compliance, Newbold Advisors LLC
- Heather Kerns, Director of Mortgage and Fixed Income, Actualize Consulting
Who should view this webinar recording:
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- IT Staff/Data Systems Experts