Live webinar held on March 10, 2017.
MISMO members can purchase this product at the MBA member price. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your promo code.
MBA Education, MISMO, and industry leaders have partnered to provide the new HMDA Data Point webinar recording series, which is designed to help participants navigate through the complexities of complying with the rule by providing legal/policy and implementation considerations for each data point that must be reported under the HMDA Rule. The webinar recordings also provide tips to reduce development time for organizations already reporting the same data elsewhere.
An introductory session, which covers the series overview; general legal/policy; implementation and MISMO considerations for HMDA reporting, will be included with your purchase.
This purchase is for the webinar recording focused on Applicant Information, which covers the following data points:
Length of Recording: 1 hour
- Jan Davis, Vice President, MISMO
- Kathleen C. Ryan, Counsel, BuckleySandler LLP
- Kathleen Keller, Managing Director Regulatory Compliance, Newbold Advisors LLC
- Rita Roy, Data Governance Manager, Ellie Mae, Inc.
Who should view this webinar recording:
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- IT Staff/Data Systems Experts