Live webinar held on February 6, 2017.
MISMO members can purchase this product at the MBA member price. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your promo code.
MBA Education, MISMO, and industry leaders have partnered to provide the new HMDA Data Point webinar recording series, which is designed to help participants navigate through the complexities of complying with the rule by providing legal/policy and implementation considerations for each data point that must be reported under the HMDA Rule. The webinar recordings also provide tips to reduce development time for organizations already reporting the same data elsewhere.
An introductory session, which covers the series overview; general legal/policy; implementation and MISMO considerations for HMDA reporting, will be included with your purchase.
This purchase is for the webinar recording focused on Loan Features and Pricing, which covers the following data points:
- HOEPA Status
- Rate Spread
- Type of Purchaser
- Lien Status
- Loan Term
- Total Loan Costs or Total Points and Fees
- Origination Charges
- Discount Points
- Lender Credits
- Interest Rate
- Prepayment Penalty Term
- Introductory Rate Period
- Non-Amortizing Features
Length of Recording: 2 hours
- Richard Hill, Vice President Industry Technology, MBA; Executive Vice President, MISMO
- Thomas J. Kearney, Partner, Akerman LLP
- Kathleen Keller, Managing Director Regulatory Compliance, Newbold Advisors LLC
- Heather Kerns, Director of Mortgage and Fixed Income, Actualize Consulting
Who should view this webinar recording:
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- IT Staff/Data Systems Experts